FCSL is Attending and Presenting at the Society of Toxicology (SOT) Meeting in Baltimore Maryland!
Visit us at Booth # 2217 and check out our amazing flow cytometry capabilities. We have expertise in:
- Immunophenotyping (across multiple-species)
- Receptor Occupancy Assays (ROA)
- Identification and Evaluation of Tumor Infiltrating Leukocytes (TIL)
- Cell Functional/Activation Assays
- Evaluation of Cell Surface and Intracellular Markers
- Apoptosis and Cell Cycle Analysis
- Qualification/Validation of Flow Cytometry Assays
- Manufacturing Release Assays for Cell Therapies
- GLP Flow Cytometry
We have 10-color flow cytometry capabilities and provide customized flow panels for clinical and non-clinical studies (in vivo and in vitro).
We are CAP (College of American Pathologists) accredited for immunophenotyping common human lymphocyte subsets. The CLIA test menu includes: Panel 1: CD56, CD45, CD4, CD8, CD16, CD3 and Panel 2: CD45 and CD19.
FCSL will also be presenting a poster (#3362) Thursday March 14, 2019 entitled
Immunophenotyping Pig Immune Cells: a Powerful Tool for Pharmacology and Toxicology Studies. 2019 is the year of the Pig, and we are pleased to add the pig to our existing Immunophenotyping panels that include human, canine, Non-human primate, mouse and rat. Visit us at poster board # 151 to learn more.