FCSL is being featured on Chromocyte
FCSL is being featured on Chromocyte! Chromocyte is a website by flow cytometrists, for flow cytometrists, and their aim is to be the premier online resource for assisting the design of complex multi-parameter flow cytometry experiments and identifying and sourcing reagents that are required for flow cytometry and all antibody-related techniques.
Flow Contract Site Laboratory (FCSL) operates as a specialized contract research organization (CRO) that offers flow cytometry-based assays for non-clinical and clinical drug development. Some of our assays include*:
- Intracellular Protein Analysis (Tregs, phosphoproteins, cytokines, etc.)
- Cellular Functional Analysis (NK Cell Functional Assay, Basophil Activation Test (BAT))
- Receptor Occupancy
- Cell Cycle, Apoptosis, Viability
We are proficient in processing a multitude of specimen types including human, non-human primate, mice, other animal models, whole blood, PBMCs, bone marrow, spleen, tumors, cell lines, etc. We are an outsourcing facility so specimen stability must be carefully evaluated over an appropriate time course starting from specimen collection through sample acquisition. Sign up here for our Stability Guides.
- First-rate and personal customer service with frequent project updates
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Flow Cytometers up to 10 colors (BD FACSCanto™ systems)
- Prompt, clear, comprehensive, and accurate reporting
- Turnaround time unequaled by other contract laboratories
- Upfront itemized pricing with no hidden costs
- Expertise in client processes, eliminating turnover issues
* FCSL offers both GLP and non-GLP contract flow cytometry services.