FCSL is excited to be attending and presenting at CYTO2019!
We will be presenting poster #B174 (Assessing Innate Immune Cell Function using Flow Cytometry) and Poster # B195 (Detection of Cytokine mRNA in Stimulated Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells) at the upcoming ISAC CYTO2019 Meeting June 22 – 26 in Vancouver, BC.
FCSL is a contract flow cytometry lab supporting all phases of the drug development process. Stop by Booth # 114 to learn more about our amazing flow cytometry capabilities. We have expertise in:
- Immunophenotyping (across multiple-species)
- Receptor Occupancy Assays (ROA)
- Evaluation of Cell Surface and Intracellular Markers
- Identification and Evaluation of Tumor Infiltrating Leukocytes (TIL)
- Cell Functional/Activation Assays
- Apoptosis and Cell Cycle Analysis
- Qualification/Validation of Flow Cytometry Assays
- Manufacturing Release Assays for Cell Therapies
- GLP Flow Cytometry
- CAP TBNK Panel