The 4th International Symposium on Immunotherapy
Although FCSL is not attending, we would like to highlight The 4th International Symposium on Immunotherapy, organized by the Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy (ICVI), and held May 24-25, 2019 at the Royal Society, London, England UK.
This event brings together leading cancer immunologists, researchers, and clinicians who have an interest in cancer immunotherapy and synergistic interactions of chemotherapy and the immune response. The symposium will be of particular interest to pharmaceutical scientists working in the field of immunotherapy and chemotherapy.
Key themes of the 2019 symposium will be:
- How Check point inhibitors can be enhanced using Immune modulators and other key agents including low dose therapies.
- The effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy on immune regulation.
- Optimal combinations involving sequencing of different modalities.
- The role of the Cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG etc in the enhancement of anti cancer activity.
- CAR – T cell immunotherapy, from T cells to ultimate adoptive immunotherapy